|Tracy Coffey||Bill Stevenson|
|President & Chief Executive Officer||Executive Vice-President & Chief Operating Officer|
|Each of Landmark’s Executive Team brings over 30 years of experience in the Oil & Gas and/or Right-of-Way industries. Their unique talents and backgrounds complement each other to provide collective, synergistic management expertise in all phases of Landmark’s in-house and field land work.|
Our Executive Team, Tracy Coffey and Bill Stevenson, built Landmark OGM as a highly successful, professional land services provider. Prior to forming Landmark, their collective achievements in the energy field spanned the following:
Oil & Gas Lease Acquisition
- Millions of acres leased nationally
- Conventional and unconventional oil & gas plays, including numerous shale projects
- Lease checks, run sheets, title curative, surface and mineral owner negotiations, law firm support
- In-house and field services for companies ranging from small independents to super majors
ROW Acquisition and Management
- Operations in all 50 US states and Washington DC
- 20,000+ miles of cross-country pipeline and gathering systems, FERC and non-FERC regulated
- 36,000+ miles of fiber optic cable, roads, and electric transmission lines
- Route development, permitting, agency and landowner negotiations, survey and construction monitoring, title examination, title curative, and “last mile” issues resolution
- Executive positions in each of their respective disciplines
Working as a cohesive unit, Landmark OGM’s project teams and management efficiently deliver quality and trusted results to each client.
- Landmark OGM delivers timely results through highly experienced Project Managers and specialists.
- We hire and retain Landmen with critical thinking skills, a strong work ethic, and proven technical abilities.
- Our top-notch core team includes attorneys licensed in various states, GIS specialists, and a genealogist.
Local Hire, Best Talent
- We hire locally first, but bring the best talent available to meet each client’s specific needs.
- Hands-on executive oversight and support ensures that Landmark OGM meets or exceeds each client’s expectations.
Landmark OGM maintains a wide range of important relationships that facilitate our ability to address issues effectively on behalf of our clients. These include the following:
- American Association of Petroleum Landmen
- American Petroleum Institute
- Denver Association of Petroleum Landmen
- Houston Association of Petroleum Landmen
- IRWA (International Right of Way Association)
- IPAA (Independent Petroleum Association of America)
- Rocky Mountain Mineral Law Foundation
- State Bar of Texas
- Other State and Local Landman Associations
Federal, Tribal, and State Governmental Agencies
- Bureau of Indian Affairs
- Bureau of Land Management
- Native American Tribal Governments
- US Army Corp of Engineers
- US Forest Service
- US Fish and Wildlife Service
- US National Park Service
- Numerous State Regulatory Agencies